Prayer is a communication between us and God, as a matter of truth it has been in time immoral Genesis 4:26 26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord. KJV
Prayer is the practice of the presence of God. It is the place where pride is abandoned, hope is lifted, and supplication is made. Prayer is the place of admitting our need, of accepting humility, and claiming dependence upon God. Prayer is the needful practice of the Christian. Prayer is the exercise of faith and hope.
Prayer is the privilege of touching the heart of the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
James 4 : 8
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Philippians 4 : 6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Sunday Pre-Service Prayer: All are welcome! Please join us for pre-service prayer every Sunday from 8:00am - 9:10am.
- Prayer Night Watch: Last Friday of the month from 8:30pm - 6:00am. .
- Cooperate prayer: Directing prayers during the service, considering the church needs among others. .
- Intercessory prayers: After the service, both cooperate & induvial needs among others. .
- Fasting and prayers: Every first Saturday of the month from 12:30pm-2:30pm in preparing for the holy communion the following Sunday...
- Church morning prayers: Every first Sunday of the Month, as to motivates congregations to pray as from 8:45am - 9:25am..